May 17, 2010

GALACTIC PASSION

My friends Kathleen Keogh, Alicia McDaid and their sistas Sarah Johnson and Lena Kassof become the Galactic Daughters of Passion tonight and Sunday. Doubt I can make either performance, sadly, tonight I'll be working and Sunday performing myself (!!) but the one today seems like an especially fun opportunity. Firstly, it's free, secondly it's in the 28 Days of May house which is a sweet spot in Mt. Tabor to lounge around in on a Monday night. Also any excuse to see Kathleen do anything is a plus in my book.

Tonight
5/17/10
5pm
(they go on around 5:30, help them form the workshop as it will be presented on 5/23 at the Woods)
6461 SE Thorburn Rd
part of 28 Days in May
free

Sunday
5/23/10
8pm (doors at 7pm)
The Woods
6637 Milwaukie Avenue, Portland, Oregon 97202 | Served by bus lines 19 and 70
http://www.thewoodsportland.com/
$5

No comments: