Mar 1, 2010

DARCELLE XV, bitches

I want to be a drag queen.
Think about it: It's the most amazing job ever. Wearing sparkly outrageous outfits and wigs, pounds of make-up and glitter, dancing and lip-synching to your favorite songs and getting tipped like a stripper without having to show anything at all. I don't care one-way or the other about gender impersonation, but you know, whatever.
I'd love to put on a revue!

The Mercury has a piece on Darcelle's, the legendary twice-nightly show in Old Town. Read it here. Also, you should go. It's fun. Look at my face! That's a face having fun!
Darcelle‘s
Crystal, Matt, Erin and I with Darcelle XV.
good show!

aunt charlies (SF) - aurora, baby dumpling, matt, ronnie
Matt with some of the ladies at Aunt Charley's in SF. Totally different, but you can't argue with a number that included roller skating down the bar to Melanie's Brand New Key.
IMG_5508
yes
IMG_5516

No comments: