Nov 25, 2009

Frantic!


So this past Sunday was both Friend's Thanksgiving and the date of an epic walk Jess, Scout and I took that resulted in the loss of my cellphone and 400+ contact address book. Like a snake shedding it's skin I am relieved by the loss of so many past lives, although this means I no longer have your number. But the real tragedy of it is between searching for cellphone and basting my turkey I managed to forget it was Sunday, day of rest and New York Times bliss. And turned out it was a T Magazine day! Blast!

I don't really know how to convey how much I NEED this magazine, other than just that. It's my favorite publication on the planet. If anyone has a copy they can part with or has a neighbor with a Times subscription who hasn't taken the recycling out yet, please help. Portland has very limited Times outposts and I have called them already.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, eh?

2 comments:

gillie said...

i'll double check the apt, i don't think we've thrown out our copy. if it's there, it's yours...
happy tgiving.
xo

emma said...

oh oh please!