Dec 8, 2009

IN MEMORY OF A FREE FESTIVAL, OR, THE GLITTERHEARTS TAKE PWNW

IMG_1237_2
IMG_1233
IMG_1183_2
IMG_1186_2
IMG_1195_2
IMG_1210_2
IMG_1197
IMG_1152_3
resized group 2
group resized

I was much pleased.
It was one of those moments Saturday night when I felt like the people I knew were the people I was always meant to know, the things I was doing the things I always wanted to be doing. It was radical nostalgia in the making. I hope we have a second coming. The paintings at Valentine's got super crooked on my behalf.
Find full set of pictures HERE.
P.S. Someone said they wanted their kid's kindergarten class to see us - my kind of compliment.
Also, a little bird was watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer yesterday and but what song should come on in the background??

(Sorry about the cropping... I resized and everything and still couldn't get everyone in!)

No comments: